1. Proof of identity
Evidence to support the identity of the nominee, which may be a legalised copy of one of the following:
- passport or identity card issued by a state that is a member of the European Economic Area or the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development
- any other passport, certified by an EU embassy as valid.
2. Proof of address
Evidence to support the address of the permanent residence of the nominee, which may be a certified copy of one of the following:
- the identity document submitted under 1., if it contains the address of the permanent residence
- any other government-issued identity document that contains the address of permanent residence
- if the country of permanent residence does not issue identity documents that contain the address of permanent residence, a statement from the local authorities confirming the nominee's permanent residence
- any other document that is customarily accepted in the Member State of the administrator of the account as evidence of the permanent residence of the nominee.
3 Criminal record
The criminal record of the person being put forward as account representative.
4. Power of attorney
If the nominee is a proxy and does not have the right to sign for the firm, a Power of attorney must be submitted. A template can be downloaded via the link to the right.
Documents: Template for Power of attorney (pdf)