Welcome to the virtual conference Sustainable Nordic cities with focus on climate smart mobility
Welcome to the virtual conference Sustainable Nordic cities with focus on climate smart mobility. The Conference is the final activity within the project Sustainable Nordic cities with focus on climate smart mobility launched during the Swedish Presidency of the Nordic Council of Ministers in 2018.
Are you working with transport, energy or urban planning in Nordic cities/regions or national authorities? Then we welcome you to attend our conference where you will receive answers as well as a possibility to discuss questions like:
- How do we travel, and transport goods in a sustainable city?
- Young people's views on mobility today?
- Zero emission zones - how can they be designed?
- Successful virtual meetings and efficient distance working - how to do it?
- How to plan Super Cycle Highways?
- The role of Nordic public actors in the deployment of charging infrastructure?
- How do we make it easier to find a charging station?
Participate in presentations from the Nordic region that share good examples and lessons learned on climate-smart mobility and sustainable cities. We also give you the opportunity to influence the content of the conference.
Please register here. If you register before 25 January we will send you a Nordic Lunch Experience.
Program 3 February
9:30 Log in and mingel with Nordic friends
10:00 Welcome and Check in
10:10 Benefits of Nordic Cooperation
10:30 Presentations based on project results
12:00 Nordic lunch
12:45 Breakout sessions – Dive deeper and discuss projects, challenges, good examples on climate smart mobility
13:15 Panel – Pioneering Nordic cities in climate smart mobility
14:10 Inspirational lecture – Successful Nordic cooperation and the way forward
14:30 Summary and end of Plenary Session
15:30 End of Conference