The Swedish Energy Agency wants as many people as possible to be able to use the website. Here we describe how energimyndigheten.se complies with the official guidelines for the public sector, any known accessibility problems and how you can report problems to us.
The website follows the official guidelines for the public sector "Guidance for web development". They're based on the international standards WCAG 2.0 level AA.
Deficiencies in digital accessibility
There are known shortcomings in accessibility at energimyndigheten.se. These are listed below:
- Some documents are accessibile but not all.
- Some videos do not have an alternative presentation of the content.
- Lack of contrast between text and background.
- Long complicated texts.
- Some images lack text alternatives.
- In some web pages the hierarchical structure of headings is not correct.
- Broken links.
- Some pages have an unconventional navigation.
Report deficiencies in the website’s accessibility
If you come across problems that are not described on this page, or if you believe we are not complying with the requirements of the law, please let us know so that we are aware of the problem’s existence.
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for supervision of the Act on the Accessibility of Digital Public Services. If you are not satisfied with our response to your comments, you can contact the Agency for Digital Government and complain.
How we tested the website
We have conducted a self-assessment (internal evaluation). The latest assessment was made on 16 September 2020.