To be able to apply for an operator holding account, you must have a valid greenhouse gas permit from the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency. A copy of the permit decision shall be included in the application documentation.

In most cases the permit is sent directly from the EPA to us, but we still appreciate a copy in your application. You only need to provide the actual permit decision, not any kind of annexes.