Send your application
Handling of application
If you have followed the application process correctly, you should now have prepared the following documents in your application:
- Application form
- Information on account holder, if the application concerns trading or person holding account
- Information on representatives
- Greenhouse gas permit, monitoring plan or evidence of accreditation if you are an n operator, aircraft operator or verifier, respectively.
- A signed printout of the application document created in the registry when applying for an account
- Paid fee (verifier account are free)
The application should be sent to:
631 04 Eskilstuna
The application is handled only when all information and the fee has reached the Swedish Energy Agency.
General requirements regarding documentation
All copies of documents attached to the application must be certified by a notary public. It is done to verify the authenticity of the document. In the case of documents issued outside of Sweden, the copy must be legalised or confirmed by apostille.
The date of issue of a certificate, legalisation or apostille must not be more than three months before the date on which the application is received. Contact details for the notary public or other entity must be attached to the documentation.
Documents that are in original do not need to be certified.
The documents submitted to the Swedish Energy Agency shall be in Swedish or English. If the original document is in another language, a legalised copy must be submitted together with an authorised translation.