Consent to the processing of personal data in the form of images, video and audio recording
In order to publish an image, video or audio recording of you in any of the Swedish Energy Agency's channels, we need your consent. Your consent is only saved in our system and will not be published in or transferred to other channels than our own. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- The Swedish Energy Agency is responsible for the processing of personal data carried out as part of the agency’s activities.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- If you want to withdraw your consent contact the Swedish Energy Agency.
- The withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legality of data process based on the consent before the consent is withdrawn.
- You have the right to request information and access to personal data that relates to you.
- You can also request that incorrect data relating to you is corrected, that data is deleted, or that the processing of your data is restricted.
- If you feel that the Swedish Energy Agency’s processing of your personal data is in breach of the General Data Protection Regulation, you can submit a complaint to the Swedish Data Protection Authority.