Online training – Energy-smart companies
Here you will find the Swedish Energy Agency's online training on energy efficiency in the series Energy-smart companies. The first two courses are aimed at companies in the hotel and restaurant industries. These are also available in English. Later this year, training programs for technology companies, installers and food companies will be launched.
Click on the training course you want to take and follow the instructions below the buttons:
What to do after clicking the training course you want to take:
- Create a user account by clicking on the "Skapa konto" (Create account) link. Enter your name (which will appear on your diploma when you are done), an email address and a password. Then click on the "Skapa konto" (Create account) button.
- Use your email address and password to log in.
- On the page that is displayed, you must now redeem a course ticket to gain access to the course. If you want to go to Energy smart restaurant, use the following course ticket: energy-smart-restaurants
If you want to go to Energy smart hotel, use the following course ticket: energy-smart-hotels
The course ticket is needed for the Swedish Energy Agency to be able to obtain statistics on how many people are taking the online courses.
- When you have used your training course ticket, the course is added to your list of courses.
- Click on the training course title to get started!